Singapore International Water Week (SIWW)
TRENCHLESS ASIA 2014 will be located within SIWW 2014 - the global platform for water solutions. It brings policymakers, industry leaders, experts and practitioners together to address challenges, showcase technologies, discover opportunities and celebrate achievements in the water world.
Comprising the Water Leaders Summit, Water Convention, Water Expo and Business Forums, it culminates in the presentation of the Lee Kuan Yew Water Prize, a prestigious international award to recognise outstanding contributions in solving global water issues.
SIWW 2012 Highlights
- More than 750 participating companies
- 16 International Group Pavilions
- Water Innovation at SIWW Showcase, a showcase of EWI’s efforts in developing the water industry in Singapore and best practices; view and interact with R&D prototypes on display.
- Industry-to-Industry Networking Sessions, hosted by local industry associations, offering a rewarding networking platform for its attendees while creating cross industry business opportunities.
- Connect at SIWW, the exclusive business match-making concierge, which matched more than 300 meetings between exhibitors and delegates.